ANST - Positive to counter the negative

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Apr 20 10:50:43 PDT 1998

> Actually, as one of the knighs in question, the reason that we were
> washing dishes was that we were notified by a squire that the dishes
> needed washing.  Sir Gunther, who had cooked the feast, was starting to
> clean up and a few of us knights decided we could help.  We then sent
> the same squire to find more knights...who was that squire Corwin?
>
> Sir Alrek Service Oriented Kanin

Hmmm. Why is it that when the argument of whether the Knights ever do
kitchen work comes up, the recent 12th night is mentioned? Is it so
unusual to see knights in the kitchen that anytime it happens, that
it sticks in peoples memories and they make particular note of it?

Or were the knights in this case just wearing their belts or chains
and at the other times they haven't?

I think it is wonderful to see knights (and squires, and dukes,
and counts, and barons, and pelicans, and laurels and peons) in the
kitchen. I am concerned when this gets headlined like a one-hundred
year flood, however.

Stefan li Rous
peon