ANST - Martial Arts

donato at mail.stlnet.com donato at mail.stlnet.com
Mon Apr 20 16:30:34 PDT 1998

At 05:42 PM 4/20/98 EDT, you wrote:
>What I ask is the following information.
>
>SCA fighting style and rank(if any)

I fight all weapon styles but pole arm is my favorite.  I am a knight.

>Mundane martial arts training( style, rank, #years, etc)
I have a red belt in Tae Kwon Do from the Ha San Association (I was six
months from testing for black, but I had a philosophical disagreement with
the association's methods of raising revenue.)

I am a Shodan in Tomiki style Aikido.

I played at Wu style Tai Chi for a year and Chi Gung for about three years.

I took fencing in college.

>any job related training or experience (military,police,boucer)

I am a school teacher, so I guess none.

Donato el Lobo