ANST - Hockey/fighting?!?

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Apr 20 18:18:51 PDT 1998

>Hi Timo!
>
>Once Eldred has learned to use his new hockey skates he says he'd love
>to try fighting on the ice...course you'd have to come to Michigan.
>Bring Poppa Kief with you too...that would bee a sight to see...
>
>Moriel***
>(who is feeling "extremely" naughty tonight...)

heheheh! So nice to have a sucker...I mean an honorable opponent for such an
endevor! :)
Tell Eldred to practice on those skates for a while, I played high school
and Junior B level (about A minors in baseball) so I can get around all
right on skates....

I'm sure Kief would love it...just dont leg him! :)

Maybe we could meet at Lilles war.... anyone know a good rink in Kansas?

Timo
originally from the Shire of Blackhawk (Rockford, Ill)