ANST - Martial Arts

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Mon Apr 20 19:59:21 PDT 1998

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:48:02 -0500 Dennis and/or Dory Grace
<amazing at mail.utexas.edu> writes:
>>Timo
>>previous practitioner of hockey, Judo, You do, Oh no Do, Do minos' Do,
>>Kendoll-po,  Shoot Me Do, and Do raymefasolati Do.....
>
>Gi whiz! What kind of uniforms did you wear for all these?
>
>Aquilanne

LEssee what my Martial Arts almanac says...

Hockey: Standard hockey uniform and a black eye
Judo : Padded Gi
You do: Whatever you do...
Oh no do: An empty wallet
Do minos's do: A face like a pizza
Kendoll-po: Barbie clothes
Shoot me do: An Ansteorran war tabard
Do raymefasolati Do:  A TUNE-ic

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra