ANST - Octavian

PotterKD PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 21:41:55 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the good gentles of Ansteorra!

My autocrate has asked me to post to the list for those coming to Octavian to
please bring tables for displays.  It appears our source has run a muck and
will not be providing them this year.

In addition - I would like to invite all those in Ansteorra to please come and
enjoy the fine sight we have in Sweetwater, Tx.  It is 2 hours east of
Bonwicke and therefore 2 hours closer to most of Ansteorra.  Our  Defender,
Champion, Archery, KA&S, A&S and Bardic defenders will be chosen at this fine
event.  Come play and have fun!

Thanks you and hope to see you there this weekend.

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke