ANST - History

JLB7852 at ACS.TAMU.EDU JLB7852 at ACS.TAMU.EDU
Mon Apr 20 23:28:19 PDT 1998

I am the historian for the shire of the shadowlands and am in the middle of
writing a history of the shire which includes atenveldt, etc.  I hope to have
it finished in time for round table in August.  I am basing it on the old
"shadow knows" newsletters and plan to get a group of old shadowlanders at
round table with their tongues thoroughly loosened with spirits of their
choosing to talk about how it used to be.  Wish me luck!
Jilleighanne of Lindisfarne
julie bayha