ANST - History

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Apr 21 10:39:50 PDT 1998

On 21 Apr 98 at 0:59, Carl Chipman wrote:

> Perhaps it is a foolish question, but has anyone every compiled a
> complete (ok nothings ever complete, but at least semi-complete)
> history of our kingdom.   I have heard many stories apocraphly about
> the history, how we were a principality of Atenveldt, and such, but
> has anyone ever written down the whole story?  I for one would love
> to read it.

an interesting project .... but i think there is more than one
story here.

seems that it would be ideal if the information were posted online
as it is gathered, and became a ever-growing archive (and easily
accessable research tool).   would be a excellent place to collect
the local histories and ultimately combine them into a whole

as a contribution, self might be able to add some interesting
materials from the house archives (if the principals will release
them for "publication"), and possibly some new "interviews" from some
of these "lost" principals from that period (as it happens, was
drinking with one of them last night, and discussing things scadian
... nothing like field research, eh? ) .. hopefully, plan on seeing
several of them this year, would be a great crime if their words and
points of view were lost.

all in all, a worthy project .... we'll see how much time & energy
the new job leaves to pursue such projects

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves