ANST - Fwd: [TY] Skye Leathery Update

David Backlin dbackli at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 05:30:57 PDT 1998

Forwarded from the Meridies Tavern Yard in reference to an old thread:

---Neal Hazen <corny2 at email.msn.com> wrote:

> To one and all,
>
> I spoke to Lord Kaus this weekend, while at Gleann Abhann Fighter's
Collegium.  I mentioned the traffic I had read here.  His reply is as
follows:

> "I regret deeply any difficulties anyone has had in contacting me
about their orders.  Aside from the health difficulties we have been
experiencing we have had major problems with the phone company.  We
believe the phone problems to be straightened out, and anyone who
needs to contact us should now be able to."

> Lord Kaus' current phone number and address are as follows:
>
> Kaus
> 8920 Fairhaven
> Little Rock, AK 72205
> (501) 225-4806
>
> He is scheduled to be at Beltaine this upcoming weekend.   I hope
you find this information helpful.

> Yours in service,
>
> Cornelius
> corny2 at msn.com

==
Ld. Edrei the Quiet                      mka Dave Backlin
Merchant & Adventurer                    Ad/ PR Student
Shire-March of the Grimfells             University of Arkansas
Kingdom of Calontir                      Fayettveille, AR

                      dbackli at yahoo.com