ANST - History

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Apr 22 11:23:39 PDT 1998

I have several of those pictures.  What will you pay me NOT to bring them
to the Laurel's tea?

Seriously, though,  I am considering proposing "A Night in Olde Bonwicke"
for Bonwicke's 20th anniversary in a couple of years.  We could get as
many of the "old guard" as possible to come, and drag out those old
costumes (you know, the ones I STILL wear).  I know we could have Garth
and Vallust and Acelyn, you and me, Tostig and Rhiannon, Olias, and maybe
get Heather and Boris and Patty to come.  We might even convince Giles it
would be worth the trip.  Shane Blancett reads this list and might come,
too.  There would be plenty of time to look for Weston and Richard Fox
and some of the other old Bon-Bons as well.

How about it Bonwicke?  Talk about your living history!  We could wear
our chiffon and knit outfits, dance Hole in the Wall for hours, and pass
a few cloved lemons.  We "oldtimers" could regale you with tales of
Bonwicke's first Twelfth Night, the old Bonwicke Bashes, etc.  I have a
fairly decent pictoral archive of Bonwicke's early years and could bring
that, too.

Just a thought, perhaps premature, but Bonwicke is still "home" to me,
and I think it would be fun.  I would appreciate feedback on this,
especially from the powers that be in Bonwicke now, as well as folks who
"remember when.".  Thanks.

Joanna