ANST - Re: Martial Arts

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:23:13 PDT 1998

Greetings all,
Othar here.

>|SCA fighting style and rank(if any)
 Sword and shield, spear, single sword, two sword, Polearm, bastard
sword, great sword, mass weapons, long bow, rapier, dagger. I
can fight with any of them.  Been fighting 6 1/2 years Rank: Squire

>|Mundane martial arts training( style, rank, #years, etc)
umm... I watched a coupla Bruce Lee movies.

>|any job related training or experience (military,police,boucer)
umm... I got robbed once when I was washing my van after fighter
practice. I have been bounced out of several bars. Does that count?

Othar Morganson                  MKA: Jerry Dreifuerst
Stargate, Ansteorra                   Houston, Texas
morganson at hotmail.com                 jerryd at neosoft.com

( Thanks to HG Duke Kein for the typing of the majority of this post, I
just happened to have the same experience. )