ANST - History

RLPortwood RLPortwood at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 18:27:26 PDT 1998

<<
 Oh Johanna, I remember the old cloved fruit idea when they used to be
 passed around at revels. It becames so popular one time here in Blacklake
 someone decided to clove an watermelon. Oh the good old days. Yes, I too
 remember the old
 Bonwicke Bashes and one of them I attended, Simon and Tessa were King and
 Queen.

 HL Adelaide

Ladies, the cloved fruit was how Vallust and I got together.  We've been
together about 15 years now.  I believe there maybe someting to it.

Ascelyn