ANST - Name the baby

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Apr 23 10:15:01 PDT 1998

Even though I replied before reading all the responses you got , I now have
to send another.  I believe someone suggested a name that couldn't be
shortened, there would not be a bunch of and would stand out in a crowd,
right? Well, I have a son with the perfect name for all those requirements.
How about Tor?  I swear that is his real name on the birth certificate.  At
the time of his birth I had never heard of the SCA but there must have been
some special forces at work somewhere, huh?

Just call me 'proud Mother'.........Bice

At 12:37 PM 4/22/98 EDT, you wrote:
>OK folks, the baby is almost here and he (we think) doesn't have a name!  I
>just can't find anything that really grabs me.  With the first one, we had
>PLENTY of suggestions from friends, family, etc.  He was a boy, named Joshua.
>We picked out a name in case it was a girl ... and the next one was.  So no
>problem there, we named her Morgan.  Well, ... this is number three (you know,
>the one who gets all the stuff left by the other two) but I don't have any
>names left!  I've looked through the books and nothing is really grabbing me,
>SO.....  I figured where is a greater resource of interesting names than in
>the SCA.  I'm looking for something interesting, but not too out there.
>Something he wouldn't get teased in school about, but also that there wouldn't
>be 12 other people in his class with his name.
>
>So, if you're feeling charitable, drop me a line and HELP! LOL
>
>Much thanks,
>Sarah

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-