ANST - Positive to counter the negative

Corey Van Zandt sircorwin at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:47:16 PDT 1998

What really happened at Steppes 12th was this...... Lady Vanora was
doing her squirely duty....and was helping in the kitchen BUT the feast
was one of the largest ever done in Ansteorra and the mess was
PHENOMENAL!!!  SO Vanora realized that she would be there all night lest
she find help. She then used her evil charms to force me to work!
I grabbed Bunny....and set forth into the Abyss...I soon realized that
the scope of this job was beyond us....and mentioned to Vanora that she
should invite some other Knights into the kitchen....Jokingly!!
She left and came back with Sir Conrad...Once in the kitchen...it was
too late....Then she went back for
more...Lyonel....Daffy....Michael...the list goes on........needless to
say..we knocked out that mess in record time....I still think Gunther's
crazy to cook that much...but I'm glad someone can do it...
He's the one who deserves the Recognition for that Awesome feast..and
his crew...we were just a bunch of scullery wenches with SPATULAS!!

Living the Dream
with dishpan hands
Sir Corwin