ANST - academy of the rapier

Kateryn Heathrydge heatherford.manor at juno.com
Thu Apr 23 20:15:36 PDT 1998

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:30:46 EDT PotterKD <PotterKD at aol.com> writes:

>I just got word that Eureka the trim merchant
(big snip)
>they have
>LOTS of new stuff.
>I also hear that they have, or will have a website soon.  They're
>going to scan in their trim so it will be easier for those of us who
>don't go to the same events as they do, to do business with them!

They were at our Coronation (which wasn't near as scarey as I feared).
Let me confirm two things:

1. Oh my, yes, they do have some marvelous new stuff  (SIGH).

2 They are definately going to have a web site, and will indeed be
scanning the trim in on a really good scanner (I can't wait!!!!(: ).

Semi-Daughter and regular customer,

Kateryn Heathrydge
Three Rivers, Calontir
heatherford.manor at juno.com
YKYBITSCATL when you use court garb for Prom.