ANST - Weird thread

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sat Apr 25 18:52:16 PDT 1998

At 08:51 AM 4/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Alan J. Boertjens wrote:
>>
>> so...fighting in the SCA and whoring rabbit-skin loin cloths
>> leads to cannibalism!
>> (by way of those darn merkins that keep popping up!) :-)
>> ~Johan "dying to see where this thread goes next" Bjornsson
>
>I dunno -- I'd always heard that bunny fur is easy to dye, comparatively.
>
>(I make absolutely no prediction about Bunny fur. Uh-uh, no way, never!)
>
><VBEG>
>--
>For "official" purposes: Mike C. Baker
>For "fun": Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (SCA)
>           Kihe Blackeagle (Filk, Scouting, etc.)
> *-COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (POSITION ACCEPTED!)-*
>My opinions are my own -- who else would want them!
>Personal WebPage: www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
>e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com, kihe at ticnet.com

Let me beg forgivness in advance but I have read all the previous postings
on the subject of 'merkins' in the past and now it starts again.  I thought
I could get through it until Johan mentioned dying.  Now I have to ask if
when the whores went to buy the dye for their hair, did they get both a
large bottle and a small bottle of the same color?

Sorry, I was overcome by the heat...... yeah that's it.

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-