ANST - Martial Arts

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sat Apr 25 22:05:02 PDT 1998

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:56:46 -0500 Gunnora Hallakarva <gunnora at bga.com>
writes:
>Greetings from Gunnora.
>
>Before I started fighting in the SCA I had the following:
>
>Green belt, Tai Kwon Do
>Fencer, C-rank
>4 years as a field hockey goalie
>12 years playing softball

SNIP
>Hope this helps your survey!
>

>::GUNNORA::

I guess my post of the results hasn't hit everywhere yet, but I thank all
who answered and are still answering.  Even though I have quit tallying
for the survey, I would still like to encourage everyone to share your
experiences and observations with me and everyone. It has been very
enlightening.

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB (Mayne in Black)
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra