ANST - PERSONAL / IMPORTANT

rockwell at supernet.co.au rockwell at supernet.co.au
Mon Apr 27 00:04:34 PDT 1998

HI. I APPOLOGIZE FOR THIS INTRUSION , BUT I FEEL YOU MAY THANK ME FOR THIS .

       DOES MAKING $ 1,454,742.39 IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS APPEAL TO YOU ?
         ( Yes..that's  ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY FOUR THOUSAND )

                              <<  JUST FOR FILLING OUT SOME FORMS  ??  >>

SERIOUSLY , COULD YOU USE AN EXTRA $17,500  NEXT WEEK ?
:

Let me tell you a little about myself.

My name is David Ross

I reside in an island paradise . I entertain on a 75 ft. yacht . I travel the world by private lear jet .
I drive 8 cars including two Ferraris,  a Rolls Royce Corniche and a 1955 gull wing Mercedes worth over a million dollars. I party with supermodels , world famous celebrities and diplomats.
Banks are constantly trying to lend me money at prime rates...but , I don't need them any more.

However, it wasn't always like this.

Until 1995 I was working for the telephone company as a switch technician.
I drove a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron and had over $50,000 in revolving debt.
It seemed that I would never get ahead and was doomed to be a loser .

In my spare time I studied every money making system out there.
In fact , I often ordered 10 new money making systems a month.
This is the main reason I was over extended on my credit cards.
You could say that my obsession was investigating profit " systems " .

Then , one day , I was researching financial grants at the library.
I discovered something that all the B.S.money making books never mentioned  This simple discovery brought in:
                                    $1,876.89  FOR TWO HOURS WORK !

Over the next 5 weeks , I proved to myself that this method worked time
after time....EVERY TIME !  Then , at the beginning of the next month, I
opened my bank statement. My jaw dropped opened to discover that there was

                                 $ 265,832.91  IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT !

I had discovered something that basically  forced people to give me money !
After a period of  6 incredibly exciting months , I discovered that I had made

                $ 1,454,742.39   working about three hours per night from home.

without spending a dime on office rent or employees, and while keeping my current job...which I soon quit after many  years ( to hell with the pension and benefits ) . Then I made another exciting break through !  I thought,

                       " WOW. ANYBODY COULD DO THIS...IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW ! "

This has lead me to an even faster and easier way to get rich : I am going to help a few others
DO EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS I HAVE DONE ! and profit along with them from their results.
I've  developed a comprehensive , easy to understand  PRIVATE REPORT .  A complete

                                         STEP BY STEP , FOOLPROOF BLUEPRINT
                                    FOR YOUR VERY OWN PERSONAL CASH MACHINE

I GUARANTEE you, the Instant Cash Report is just like having a legal printing press to make

                                             SERIOUS MONEY ANYTIME YOU WANT !
 SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS   WORK FROM HOME , OR  ANYWHERE ELSE - GUARANTEED

BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.  WHY NOT SEE FOR YOURSELF ?

TEST IT OUT . In fact..you  WILL be absolutely convinced that this system
will make you at least 10,000 times what you paid for the report , or I'll send you your
money back..NO QUESTIONS ASKED . EVEN ONE YEAR LATER . That's right..

Take a full year to TEST THIS SYSTEM and if you're not 100 % SATISFIED during
your one year NO RISK TRIAL... I' LL REFUND EVERY PENNY. You just can't lose !

                      SHORT ON START UP CASH ?  NOT A PROBLEM !

The total cost for getting the Instant Cash Report to you is only $49.95   And you can put
this program to work IMMEDIATELY . Your profits can even be rolling in to you  WITHIN DAYS .

BE AMONG THE FEW TO PROFIT ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WHILE IT LASTS
I GUARANTEE this report can be your ticket to A NEW FREEDOM AND LIFESTYLE
           WHICH  DO YOU  PREFER ....WORKING HARD  ? ...OR WORKING SMART !

HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED. > >

Note: You must agree to remit 5 % of your gross revenues from Instant Cash to my company.
         You nust sign an agreement promising not to divulge its contents to anybody else .
         Because of the explosive nature of this program, it is necessary to limit distribution
         in order to maximize the potential for participants. This offer will soon be discontined          without further notice . I urge you to act now .

              METHOD OF PAYMENT IS BY INTERBANK CHECK DRAFT ONLY.

1.  MAKE OUT YOUR CHECK FOR  $ 49.95  ( U.S ) TO :   ARIEL PUBLISHING  CORP.

 2.  IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF THE CHECK PRINT: INSTANT CASH REPORT
    ( make sure you sign and date the check )

3.  ATTACH YOUR CHECK TO A FAX COVER PAGE .

3.  ON THE FAX COVER PAGE PRINT THE FOLLOWING :

      ATTENTION  DAVID. ROSS  DEPT. IC441
      PLEASE SEND ME THE INSTANT CASH REPORT. I HEREBY AGREE NOT TO DIVULGE
      ANY PART OF ITS CONTENTS TO THIRD PARTIES. I ALSO AGREE TO PAY 5 PER
      CENT OF THE PROFITS FROM INSTANT CASH TO : ROSS ENTERPRISES INC.

      NEXT.... SIGN YOUR NAME DIRECTLY UNDER THAT STATEMENT.
      THEN ....CLEARLY PRINT:  YOUR NAME ,  FULL MAILING  ADDRESS ,ZIP/POSTAL       CODE  PHONE NUMBER  AND E-MAIL ADDRESS

   (  Sorry,  no orders can be processed unless the instructions above are followed exactly  )

4. FAX THIS MATERIAL TO :  ( 01 ) 404 - 685 - 0905  (  for best results : dial then press "send" )

SHIPPED  BY  CERTIFIED MAIL .

                               .