ANST - Re: TMT - we NEED a new site!

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Apr 28 04:02:50 PDT 1998

Ld.Johan Bjornsson wrote:

> It has been many years since the Trimarian land fund was established.
> What is its current status.
> What amounts are in the fund.
> What amounts are needed to purchase a site capable of holding
>    Kingdom-sized events (with adequate parking).
> What can be done to expedite activities for it to reach its goals of
>    having a permanent SCA site which is owned and operated by Trimaris.
>
> I'm forwarding this message to the Ansteorran listserv as well,
> because I currently live in Ansteorra and it seems that similar
> problems exist in this Kingdom as well.

This idea is much more workable for Trimaris than for Ansteorra due
to the much larger size of Ansteorra.

Those interested in more details about various SCA kingdom and other
land funds and such might want to look at this file in the SCA-INC
section of my Stefan's Florilegium:

SCA-land-msg      (27K)  4/ 1/97    SCA owned land ideas. West and Trimaris
Land
                                       Funds.

As I get new status reports I add them to this file.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Ld. Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad