ANST - YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED

info at goodnews.idx.com info at goodnews.idx.com
Tue Apr 28 13:51:27 PDT 1998

GOOD NEWS !

YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE $500

NOT JUST ONE TIME...BUT EVERYDAY  IF YOU WANT .... IT'S UP TO YOU !

JUST MAIL OUT THIS SPECIAL LETTER I WILL GIVE YOU.  IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

My name is David Ross

I have discovered the most risk free way to finacial freedom. All you have to do
is mail out my special letter and  WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN !    YES. I'll even give you
the letter and tell you to whom you will mail it to receive your money..

LET ME TELL YOU  A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF.
I reside in an island paradise . I entertain on a 75 ft. yacht . I travel the world by private lear jet .
I drive 8 cars including two Ferraris,  a Rolls Royce Corniche and a 1955 gull wing Mercedes worth over a million dollars. I party with supermodels , world famous celebrities and diplomats.
Banks are constantly trying to lend me money at prime rates...but , I don't need them any more.

However, it wasn't always like this.

Until 1995 I was working for the telephone company as a switch technician.
I drove a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron and had over $50,000 in revolving debt.
It seemed that I would never get ahead and was doomed to be a loser .

In my spare time I studied every money making system out there.
In fact , I often ordered 10 new money making systems a month.
This is one of the main reason I was over extended on my credit cards.
You could say that my second job was investigating profit " systems " .

Then , one day , I was researching financial grants at the library.
I discovered something that all the B.S.money making books never mentioned  This simple discovery brought in:
                                    $1,876.89  FOR THREE  HOURS WORK !

AND YOU CAN DO THIS TOO !  ANYTIME YOU WANT..AND RECEIVE A $500 CHECK !

The $500 per day system will bring you all of the money you need. When you receive my
$500 per day system in the mail, I will give you the special letter and tell you where to mail it.

This money is yours to spend any way you wish. You don't have to enclose any money
with the letter.  JUST MAIL OUT THE LETTER I GIVE YOU AND RECEIVE A $500 CHECK !

Skeptical ?  Of course you are. Anybody with half a brain would be..and that's O.K. I was too.
But what if everything I'm telling you is true ?  What a shame to let this pass you by !

SO PLEASE....DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.  SEE FOR YOURSELF  !

TEST IT OUT . In fact..you  WILL be absolutely convinced that this system WILL make you
at least 10,000 times what you paid for the report , or I'll send you your money back..NO QUESTIONS ASKED . When you receive the $500 PER DAY system , mail my special letter
right away . If you don't IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE A $500 CHECK , RETURN THE MATERIALS
FOR A NO-HASSLES REFUND.

                              SHORT ON START UP CASH ?  NOT A PROBLEM !
The best thing about this system is that you can get started with such a small investment .
The total cost for getting the $500 PER DAY system to you is only $ 29.95   And you can put
this program to work IMMEDIATELY . Your profits can even be rolling in  WITHIN DAYS .

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN  KEEP YOU AND MOST OTHERS FROM THIS WINDFALL
OPPORTUNITY IS LACK OF AN OPEN MIND. SO DON'T BE AMONG THE LOSERS !

                  YOU CAN PROFIT NOW ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WHILE IT LASTS
                  Here's your ticket to A NEW FREEDOM AND LIFESTYLE . BUT..REMEMBER THE                    TRAIN IS LEAVING. New regulations being introduced may eliminate this opportunity .
                  WHICH  DO YOU  PREFER ....WORKING HARD  ? ...OR WORKING SMART !

HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED. > >

Note:
         Because of the explosive nature of this program, it is necessary to limit distribution
         in order to maximize the potential for participants. This offer will soon be discontined                       without further notice . I urge you to act now .

              METHOD OF PAYMENT IS BY INTERBANK CHECK DRAFT ONLY.

1.  MAKE OUT YOUR CHECK FOR  $ 29.95  ( U.S ) TO :   ARIEL PUBLISHING  CORP.

 2.  IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF THE CHECK PRINT: $500 PER DAY SYSTEM
    ( make sure you sign and date the check )

3.  ATTACH YOUR CHECK TO A FAX COVER PAGE .

3.  ON THE FAX COVER PAGE PRINT THE FOLLOWING :

      ATTENTION  DAVID. ROSS  DEPT. FD500
      PLEASE SEND ME THE $500 PER DAY SYSTEM . I HEREBY AGREE NOT TO DIVULGE
      ANY PART OF ITS CONTENTS TO THIRD PARTIES

       NEXT.... SIGN YOUR NAME DIRECTLY UNDER THAT STATEMENT.
      THEN ....CLEARLY PRINT:  YOUR NAME ,  FULL MAILING  ADDRESS ,ZIP/POSTAL              CODE  PHONE NUMBER  AND E-MAIL ADDRESS

   (  Sorry,  no orders can be processed unless the instructions above are followed exactly  )

4. FAX THIS MATERIAL TO :  ( 01 ) 404 - 685 - 0905  (  for best results : dial then press "send" )

SHIPPED BY  FIRST CLASS MAIL .

                               .