ANST - sites and misuse of hospitality ...

Stephanie Edwards sedw42 at runway.net
Thu Apr 30 09:18:11 PDT 1998

I'm not convinced another NFP with another bod would be any better.  This
still boils down to a small group of people making rules everyone must be
able to abide by.  This still leaves the questions I listed about how rules
are established and what to do if an SCA group does not follow the rules.
Also, do the bod members have to be SCA members?  If not, would they one
day decide they don't want the SCA there anymore?