ANST - Traveling INN

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Apr 1 09:36:20 PST 1998

I dimly recall hearing that Hungary was famous for turkey production
in very late period.  Any data?

That said, cooked turkey legs would make me think "Welcome
to the Ren Fair -- check all historical knowledge at the door".
For the same sort of reasons, Duke Cariadoc won't wear
documentable loud plaid (I think it is), to avoid jarring people
out of a medieval mindset.  As someone else noted, chicken works,
and it comes in smaller units for better portion control.

Daniel "and Turkey was famous for being hungry, so it all
balances out" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.