ANST - Traveling INN

AuroraeB AuroraeB at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 11:52:27 PST 1998

Hey....

Maybe her foods aren't exactly "period", but I can remember being served roast
turkey legs at an SCA feast once.  And, I have been to NO event where coffee
was not offered.  (I would pay for some good coffee at an event).  Not so sure
about chocolate, but I have an old issue of "tournaments illuminated" (Issue
106, Spring 1993) that has a recipe for a 15th century Italian cheesecake. (It
is documented quite well, so I'm sure it is period)  I'm sure meat pies are
perfectly period, and would be convenient for event snacks too.  Personally, I
like the idea of a traveling tavern to provide food and drink at events.

Good Luck with the venture.....
Tracy