ANST - Basketball and NPR

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Wed Apr 1 19:41:33 PST 1998

My my my.  I suddenly feel interesting in sports.  I think I shall now
become an avid fan of basketball! So, ummm...does anyone know which on
that is?  is basket ball the one where they kick a black and white ball
into a large free-standing basket on it's side, or is it the one that
involves a lot of bouncing and throwing?

Ghia
un-athletic (unless it involves swords), sports illiterate "nerd"