ANST - Basketball and NPR

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 13:46:02 PST 1998

<< My my my.  I suddenly feel interesting in sports.  I think I shall now
 become an avid fan of basketball! So, ummm...does anyone know which on
 that is?  is basket ball the one where they kick a black and white ball
 into a large free-standing basket on it's side, or is it the one that
 involves a lot of bouncing and throwing?

 Ghia
 un-athletic (unless it involves swords), sports illiterate "nerd"

It's the latter.  Remind me sometime to upgrade your education.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
(Expert Sports Enthusiast)