ANST - Belts and their meaning..

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 6 09:13:37 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  This weekend I was asked a question that I honestly couldn't answer,
  so I thought I'd ask it here to try and get some ideas and input.

  While helping to setup the Royal throne, one of the people who was
  helping said something along the lines of "Well you do know what this
  belt means don't you?" It was a red squire's belt.

  After thinking about it, I couldn't even tell you what it does mean to
  me. I could tell you why someone might take or give the belt (be it red,
  green or yellow), but not what it means to someone outside of that
  relationship.

  So what does the student's belt mean to those not in the relationship?
  What should it mean?

  Thanks a lot for the input!

Ciao,