ANST - Med Faire

carol s somers elianemn at juno.com
Mon Apr 6 09:56:26 PDT 1998

Greetings to the Populace of Med Faire from the Dragonfly Dancers of
Vatavia.

On behalf of the Dancers who performed in Norman this weekend past, I
have been requested to pass on these messages of good will.

Thank you to Namron's new Baron and Baroness for allowing us to come and
play with your people.

Thank you to  His Excellency Lucase (sp?) for coming out to dance with
us, we all enjoyed your company (as usual) and look forward to future
dances.  You graced us with your presence and humbled us with your skill.

Unto Lady Capricia and the Namron Dancers, we had a wonderful time
learning some new dances from you.  You have a great group of dancers
going, and their growth and nurturing shall be in our prayers.  We have
been very lucky in our available support for which we ourselves are very
grateful.  Your enthusiasm will take you far if you just keep looking up
to the dream.  Good luck!

Unto all of you who welcomed us with open arms, and helped with Katie's
car, and shared hearth or home, and supported us in our travels and
performances, You have our deepest and most sincere gratitude.  It is you
whom we come down to dance for and to help.  The letters of encouragement
prior to the event and the warm welcome we found in your company is what
makes the trip worthwhile.  Thank you very very much!

I realize that everyone has their own vision of the dream, and ours is
anchored on dance and love and chivalry.  It brings us great joy to
perform and bring some of the happier times of Medieval life to a modern
crowd.  It is simply that much more rewarding to do so to people of like
mind who actually understand the work and research involved.  Thank you
for being those people this past weekend.

Yours in the Dream
and in service to God and Kingdom,

The Dragonfly Dancers