ANST - Belts and their meaning..

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 14:27:29 PDT 1998

<< Should I expect more/less from this person?>>

You should expect from him the same as you would expect from any knight, for
that is his goal.

<< Should I go out of my way to report their good/bad to someone?>>

To "go out of your way" implies that you are actively seeking a reason and/or
are willing to create a reason.  Since I suspect that this is not your
original cause, I would say that you should be aware of what he does, and then
use your best judgement.

<< Should I care at all?>>

One should always care about his progress.  After all, he endeavors to
represent himself as one of the SCA's most noble fighters.  Above all else,
encourage him in his efforts, for a good base of support can make any journey
easier.

(Editorial Note:  The pronoun "he" is used in a generic sense to represent
both sexes, since there are also female knights in existence.)