ANST - Kein's words

MstrssMara MstrssMara at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 19:11:59 PDT 1998

Many words have been spoken about the Sword of State.  All have come from the
heart.  But lets not loose sight of the fact that Kein did not *purposefully*
loose the Sword of State.  He did not act in a irresponsible manner.  And he
did everything in his power to right the situation.  No, we don't have the
sword that Orm and Megan made...but we have a Sword.  As hurtful as it is, we
mustn't let this hurt lead to hard feelings amongst us.

When I was made a Peer of the Realm, I swore my fealty on that sword....so
part of my history is with it.  But as long as a sword is held behind the
King.......we have a Sword of State.

Mara    OL