ANST - Kein's words

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 8 03:59:57 PDT 1998

Megan & Orm said something that sounded like:
> We would truly welcome the chance to speak with you on the phone, or long
> under a tree, and heal all of our hearts, then extend that to the kingdom at
> large.
> Please let us come together.

Good Morning one and all,

  I for one need to apologize to these good folks. It does appear that
  I took the tone of their missive wrong and their intent was true.

  I wish that if there was any harm, that it will be forgiven.

In service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   fools of ourself."