ANST - Re: SR - Why a Principality?

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 15:05:56 PDT 1998

<< ...However, Sir Conor Mac Cinneade's objection to the inclusion of Stargate
 (for various personal reasons) is noted. ...

 Lord Johann,

 Could you elaborate further upon this statement?

 Fergus Stout

Well, I'll do what I can.

Sir Conor explained to me that there are those in Stargate who have, from time
to time, formed a stranglehold on the Throne, to the detriment of the rest of
the Kingdom.  Now, I personally have never experienced this phenomenom, having
been in the Society for only my fifth year, going on six, so I cannot say
wether this is true or false; However, Sir Conor, having been around much
longer than I, may have had this experience, so, until proven otherwise, I
shall take his word at face value, and note his objection.

Of course, things may happen that are well beyond my control.  I can only
watch and wait for things to occur.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)