ANST - Dance Group in Tulsa

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 8 15:31:23 PDT 1998

Connor M'Adwry wrote:

>         Is there a dance group in the Barony of Northkeep?  If so, who is the Dance     Master/Mistress and how can they be contacted.

Funny you should ask that.  Anna Beneyt Attewood and I are very interested in getting a dance group going here in Tulsa.

We will be having dance practice before the baronial populace meeting, the last Monday of the Month, and if there is enough interest
expanding and having a midmonth practice as well.

Please email me privately and we can discuss this further.

Gio,
Northkeep.

p.s.  Sent out on the ANST list on the remote chance that someone else might be interested as well.  *grin*