ANST - Lady Knight Webpage Revisions

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Apr 9 01:47:42 PDT 1998

Greetings!

The Ladies of the Chivalry Webpage
http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights/

The Ladies of the Chivalry Webpage has had several additions and revisions:

* Added new photos of Sir Rowan, Dame Alicia, Sir Bess, Sir Erika, and Sir
Fern.

* Corrected the blazons and emblazons of devices for Sir Bess and Sir Kytte.

* Updated Sir Kytte's information to reflect her January elevation to the
Knighthood and added information from Sir Trude discussing the design of
her arms.

Additional Information Still Needed:

* I still need a photo of Sir Andrea of Clear Mount.

* I'd like to have a decent picture of Sir Cyf of Ansteorra, the ones I
have are very unclear.

* I need a description and/or drawing of the device or arms borne by Lady
Bolverk opf Momchilovich.  Surely someone out there has seen what she
paints on her shield?  If so, please tell me!

* I am always looking for new photos of the Ladies of the Chivalry.  I'd
especially like to have photos from Sir Kytte's knighting, and also photos
from Gulf Wars (Alicia, Kytte, Erika, and Bess were all present).

* If you have anecdotes, stories, poetry, cartoons, or other information
about any of the Ladies of the Chivalry, please let me know.  See for
example Aeruin's wonderful character sketch of Sir Kytte, or the tales
about Sir Trude or Lady Mary.

* Since the purpose of the Lady Knights webpage is not only to honor the
Ladies of the Chivalry, but also to serve as a source of inspiration for
lady fighters (and male fighters as well), I am looking for essays and
opinion pieces authored by the Lady Knights discussing their views of
knighthood, opinions about lady fighters, advice to ladies (and men)
aspiring to the knighthood, etc.

* Several people have inquired about the Lady Knights' favorite weapons
styles and types of combat (tourney, melee, war, etc.)  If anyone has
information about any of the Lady Knights' favored weapons styles, please
let me know!

Send any information you wish to contribute to gunnora at bga.com

If you have photos, but do not have facilities to scan the photos, if you
will loan me your pictures, I promise to scan the photo the same day that I
receive it and to place it back in the mail to you the next day, along with
a diskette containing the scanned images.  I will even scan additional
personal photos in payment for the loan of your photographs.  I have had an
excellent track record -- I haven't failed in my one-day-turn-around
promise yet.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)