ANST - Johann does not speak for Conor

J. Scott & Arisa Ballentine ballentine at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 05:16:22 PDT 1998

Sir Conor,

Please forgive me for making this public, but I have no idea how to contact
you other than this list.

I give you my sincere apologies for not asking you for your comments
directly.  Being new again to the Society, I did not know the people
involved and I should not have asked for the opinion of one person through
the interpretation of another.  My intent was to seek illumination on the
issue, not to provide a pulpit for lies and misinformation.

As I have, through my actions, wronged you and the gentles who are pleased
to call you friend, I deeply apologize.  I have wronged you and wish to make
amends, and therefore I submit myself to your will.

Fergus Stout
ballentine at earthlink.net

To Fergus Stout,

I ask that in the future, if you wish to hear my opinion, please ask.
 You will probably get more than you bargained for.  My friends
(remember, I do not count Lord Johann among them) will no doubt warn
you that my opinions can take hours to express and cover an extremely
wide range of topics, but I digress.