ANST - Wonder

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:10:13 PDT 1998

<SNIP>
>Remember when you dreamed that maybe, just
>maybe, you might be King or Queen one day? :P I guess the point of this
>(probably pointless) article is to remind people of the fun stuff. The
>joy and wonder of it. Take a step back and feel the wonder of it all.
>It's the little stuff that makes life grand.
>
>Respectfully submitted,
>Alrik

Alrik,
Thank you

Your note got me to thinking ofmy first events. the feeling of joy I had
when I made my first sword of rattan. my first suit of armor. my first pice
of garb. A Snoopy print. all someone said was you could use an  old bed
sheet for a tunic. forgot to mention it had to be sollid. we had a lot of
fun with it. The pride when I made my first kill in a toouney, and the
surprize when taken out the next round.  All are special memories of my
childhood. I think that after 19 years I'm going to try to play as if it new
again. the first years were so much fun.

Thankyou for reminding me why I fell in love with the dream.

Ldy Simone