ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 12 21:19:06 PDT 1998

OK.

& Genevieve said:
>> I am sorry if I offended you.  I am new [at] this sort of
>> thing and I was only expressing my opinion.

No, Genevieve, you certainly did not offend me. Daniel quite eloquently
summarized with:

>Expressing your opinion is fine, and I hope you send much
>mail to the list in the future.  Please understand that that
>*particular* opinion has been given several times, and
>people who put forward a counter-argument have had to repeat
>the counter-argument several times, thus the resultant
>frustration.  It was not aimed at you.

Daniel was absolutely right. Thank you, Daniel.

But earlier, Jeremy postulated:
>>By the way, I suspect that Aquilanne was being metaphorically facitious
about the existence of information files.<<

and then Daniel followed up with:
>I think she was just being geeky -- I think she meant "Or
>are some folks just refusing to remember it?".

You're both right. I admit it. I *am* a facetious geek. There. I've said
it.  It's out in the open. No more hiding in the utility room (closets have
all been taken). No more pretending. What...what's this curious new
sensation? Why,  I'm feeling a freedom I never imagined possible!!!
It's--it's almost as if I could fly!!! Oh, the Bliss! The Joy! Bless you!
Bless you both!!!

Aquilanne the Free!!!!
(or at least the relatively inexpensive with a substantial deposit)

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu