ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 13 06:44:58 PDT 1998

At 12:50 AM 4/13/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Sir Bunny Von Xanten said..
>>Yes Lyonel...will there be cheese in the new principalities?
>>
>>I hear that SOME people don't like cheese and as an avid cheese-a-holic
>>I must be prepared to fight for my kingdom if there cannot be cheese for
>>everybody, everywhere...Do they get cheese in Artemesia?
>OF COURSE THEY DO! Thats why it's called Artecheesia!
>
>Centurion Ti.. er  Romanus
>theothershortguy

It just o-curd to me that  I can't let you guys get a whey with this. You
goulda just left it alone, but nooooo; you had to milk it. Why, Artemisia
is the garden of edam, a little slice of parma, even, so you cheddar just
watch what you say, even if you *do* claim to be Romamo-s!. In-cream-inate
yourself too much more, and somebody might have to shred your little
dairy-aire!!.

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone