ANST - P word = K word

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 20:25:32 PDT 1998

Timo posted something like this:

As I posted this on the Southern list as well as the kingdom, following
comments made on the southern proposed principality, I guess it's about
the
southern Principality.... Of course, feel free to take this questionare
any region you like..
<<<<<<<<

Timo, you are cute, and have a fun runtoghethersigline, but go back
and look at the responses you recieved on your poll.  Not all
Ffynon Gath.  This is an idea that seems to have blossomed all at once
all over the Kingdom.  And why not?  It is Spring (grin)

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"