ANST - Awards and such

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs.ttu.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:01:00 PDT 1998

At 09:07 AM 4/14/98 -0700, Tyrca wrote:

>But I like Principality awards.  I don't think we need a
>lot of them, but I like the idea of awards mirroring
>peerages.  That makes 3.  Can you live with that?  ;D

Just as an FYI, the Principality of Aethelmearc instituted three awards
that *sort of* mirrored the peerages.  They had a service award, an arts
award, and a fighting award.  The fighting award included all forms of
martial arts:  heavy, rapier, archery.  I don't know if they changed that
any when they went Kingdom, but it generated a lot of
controversy/discussion when instituted originally.

Margaret

Lisa A. May
Texas Tech School of Law
xylm1 at ttacs.ttu.edu

"And do as adversaries do in law, strive mightily,
then eat and drink as friends."
W. Shakespeare