ANST - To Save A Queen

Carl Chipman cchipman at ionet.net
Wed Apr 15 00:00:43 PDT 1998

To the Captain of the Raptor,

    I have read your missive with the heavy care and the thourough
deliberation that it deserves.  Truly, any attempt by our parts to sway your
opinion of us is a foolhardy one, as heavy braggardry is unbecoming and
uncooth.  The fact the those of us who would join with you and your gallant
crew are strong, obedient, quick with a blade, and with a wit that would
flay the skin off of decent men bones could be considered mere boasting on
our part.  As a token of good faith, perhaps if my men and I contributed to
the booty to be given for the upcoming challenge it would be considered a
fair and seemly token of good faith towards passage on your ship?

Jean Paul
Rapier Marshal, Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.