ANST - pledge of allegiance

Evan Paul Langlinais skwid at utdallas.edu
Wed Apr 15 06:39:29 PDT 1998

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, ulrica wrote:
> I thought that was "invisible, with lizardy and juice sticks for all"

I thought it was "intoxicated, with dark mead and Sweiner Bock for all."

But that may just be me.

> Sorry...have a 4 year old...Ulrica

A four year old what?  I mean, if it's a four year-old bottle of
wine...well, my Lady would like it, but wine ain't my thang.

Now mead's another story...

"BOO!"--The Man in Gray                     http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/