ANST - Awards and such

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Wed Apr 15 07:35:47 PDT 1998

At 11:56 PM 4/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Salut Cozyns,
>
>Hasheika Maleah said:
>>Zara Zina,
>>	You are absolutely correct. Wormy was given a Motley Sash at Northern
>>Regional Tribute by their Majesties. To the best of my knowledge this is
>>still an open active award.
>
>Okay, I surrender--what's a motley sash for?  For that matter, what was
>Madonnas given for?

Ok, If my old and decrepit memory work right.  These are all Ansteorra
Principality awards.

Gilded thorn was for service to the prince/princess.
Aristotle Discipuli was for service to the Principality
Madonnas of Ansteorra was for work with the children.
Pillars was for service to the Principality by a household.

>vostre cozyn
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
>_____________________________
>Dennis Grace