ANST - P word = K word

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 10:41:58 PDT 1998

Vivat on that statement!  Though Eldred and I now reside in the
Mid-Realm we are still Ansteorran's in our hearts and will always be so!

Moriel***
<<<<<<<<

     And if we have reached a time that the populace in Ansteorra
(also Ansteorran in our hearts) feel that the time has come for a
Principality, will that destroy your dream of "Ansteorra as I
remember"?  I don't think so.  I have fond memories of lots of places,
but have found that everything changes whether I am there or not.
     Please don't take this as a flame, or a personal attack.  I do
not mean it so.  But if you are not here, it can be hard to feel what
is going on away from the net.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir