ANST - Merkin?

Evan Paul Langlinais skwid at utdallas.edu
Wed Apr 15 16:22:59 PDT 1998

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:
> i suppose this, too, will be a subject that will be on the airwaves for
> the next week

We can only hope.

> surely someone out there will be offended by this topic, and the mail
> will
> come in by the truckloads, once again.

I know we snapped at you, but do use some punctuation, please.

> Timo's list wasn't as bad as this

<blink>

There was nothing "bad" about either.

> My feelings?  Why would anyone invent or need such a thing and
>  who would see it in the dark.?

Who says it has to be dark?

> Besides, if that is what attracts the opposite sex, they are looking in
> the wrong place.

And who, might I ask, are you to judge whether something which someone
finds a turn-on and harms no-one else is "wrong?"

"BOO!"--The Man in Gray                     http://www.utdallas.edu/~skwid/