ANST - Belts, favors, Associates

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Thu Apr 16 13:16:25 PDT 1998

Lord Almar:

I know your subsequent post said the original was a mistake, but I need
tennis balls in huge numbers.  For the next Gulf War I intend to make
scandalous quantities of siege weapon ammunition, and I need all the
tennis balls I can get my hands on.  Got any basketballs or volleyballs?

	Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
                by Robert E. Howard, who should be
                  the patron saint of Ansteorra