ANST - Positive to counter the negative

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 06:08:04 PDT 1998

Also, at Steppes Twelfth NIght, there were a
whole slew of knights and
squires who were doing the dishes there.  Way to
go!  Needless to say I was
impressed , especially since court was still
being held.  Again, I did not
learn the names, but I'm sure someone knows.

Just thought I'd add my two positive cents.

Forever and always,
Lady  Capricia
Barony of Namron
<<<<<<<<
I think that the Chivalry and their squires were somewhat thinking,
"Let's see, sit through another court, or find some companionship
while we are NOT sitting!"  I know a lot of individuals that do not
attend court if they don't need to. (grin)

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"