ANST - Martial Arts

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Tue Apr 21 06:36:09 PDT 1998

Mayne asked:
> 	What I ask is the following information.
>
> 	SCA fighting style and rank(if any)
> 	Mundane martial arts training( style, rank, #years, etc)
> 	any job related training or experience (military,police,boucer)

1) Puns.  Off-shoulder tapping.  Offers of pickled things.
  (Since I am a viking, I am not rank.  We bath...)

2) Am the younger brother.  Drew pictures of knights.  Four times winner of
the Last Piece of Meat on the Plate contest (four hands down, two severely
fork-marked...)

3) Have been bounced and policed.  Wear my hair long, not military.
Enforcer for the company's Never Leave the Coffee Pot Almost Empty program.

-Ulf