ANST - Positive to counter the negative

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Apr 24 07:22:21 PDT 1998

Damaris of Greenhill wrote:

> Corey Van Zandt wrote:

> > Thats Sir Bunny to you pal!!
> >
> > Sir co....Sir Daffy...
> > Living the dayDream
>
> I'm confused.  Is there two of them.  I'm thinking of Mistress Bunny
> (Countess Kassandra and former Baroness of Bryn Gwlad) who moved to
> Midrealm.

That's right!  It's trick, there's two of 'em.  One is Sir Alrek
Kanin, long known as Bunny, knighted last year at Namron Protectorate
tourney by Kein II and Alisha II, and known as "Bunny" by the
jackelope on his arms
<http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/graphics/alrek.gif>.

The other is Countess Kassandra NickKracken, Meridies' first Queen,
former Baroness of Bryn Gwlad, and now resident in the Middle Kingdom.
Her arms feature a crowned rabbit holding a goblet.

Don't be confused!  Know your bunnies!

- Galen of Bristol