ANST - Name the baby

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 10:39:43 PDT 1998

Better late than not luv,
As far as naming children. I preferr interesting names
myself.............But make it something they and others can spell.
I have see about 10 or so different spellings for Jocelyn (which is a
man's name in France and Brittany, and a woman's name in America and
Scotland)
I have gotten so conditioned to people stopping when they get to my
name in a roll call that I tell them how to say it before they ask.

But on a different note,
I like the names For Boys
Sebastian, Islington, Kyle, Auden, Simon, and Hugh
For Girls
Shivon (Sibohain in Gaelic), Leslie (also a man's name), Anise, Misha
(man's name in Russia), and Timory

I would stay away from the name Quintain if this is your third child
because it means "Fifth one."

Love and joy to you
Ari
==