ANST - PERSONAL /un IMPORTANT

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Mon Apr 27 15:51:02 PDT 1998

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 03:04:34 -0400 rockwell at supernet.co.au writes:
>HI. I APPOLOGIZE FOR THIS INTRUSION , BUT I FEEL YOU MAY THANK ME FOR
>THIS .

Hardly...and quit yelling..

>       DOES MAKING $ 1,454,742.39 IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS APPEAL TO YOU ?
>
>         ( Yes..that's  ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY FOUR THOUSAND )
>
>                              <<  JUST FOR FILLING OUT SOME FORMS  ??

Is that gross or bring home?

>SERIOUSLY , COULD YOU USE AN EXTRA $17,500  NEXT WEEK ?
>:

Nah, I'm fine with the million a week I'm pulling down as a Chipendale's
dancer....

>Let me tell you a little about myself.

Just a little??

>My name is David Ross

Who cares??

>I reside in an island paradise . I entertain on a 75 ft. yacht . I
>travel the world by private lear jet .
>I drive 8 cars including two Ferraris,  a Rolls Royce Corniche and a
>1955 gull wing Mercedes worth over a million dollars. I party with
>supermodels , world famous celebrities and diplomats.
>Banks are constantly trying to lend me money at prime rates...but , I
>don't need them any more.

You forgot "I'm a drug dealer"

>However, it wasn't always like this.
>
>Until 1995 I was working for the telephone company as a switch
>technician.
>I drove a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron and had over $50,000 in revolving
>debt.
>It seemed that I would never get ahead and was doomed to be a loser .

And you're telling us you aren't?

>In my spare time I studied every money making system out there.
>In fact , I often ordered 10 new money making systems a month.
>This is the main reason I was over extended on my credit cards.
>You could say that my obsession was investigating profit " systems " .

You are making the case for being a loser!

>Then , one day , I was researching financial grants at the library.
>I discovered something that all the B.S.money making books never
>mentioned  This simple discovery brought in:
>                                    $1,876.89  FOR TWO HOURS WORK !

You became a prositute??

>Over the next 5 weeks , I proved to myself that this method worked
>time after time....EVERY TIME !  Then , at the beginning of the next
month,
>I opened my bank statement. My jaw dropped opened to discover that there

>was  $ 265,832.91  IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT !

Laundering money for the mob too???

>I had discovered something that basically  forced people to give me
>money !

Extortion????

>After a period of  6 incredibly exciting months , I discovered that I
>had made  $ 1,454,742.39   working about three hours per night
>from home.

Prostitution again?????

>without spending a dime on office rent or employees, and while keeping
>my current job...which I soon quit after many  years ( to hell with
>the pension and benefits ) . Then I made another exciting break
>through !  I thought, " WOW. ANYBODY COULD DO THIS...IF THEY ONLY
>KNEW HOW ! "

So...if you are so rich, why don't you tell us for free??????

>This has lead me to an even faster and easier way to get rich : I am
>going to help a few others DO EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS I HAVE DONE !
> and profit along with them from their results.

In other words you take a piece of the action, eh??

>I've  developed a comprehensive , easy to understand  PRIVATE REPORT .
> A complete   STEP BY STEP , FOOLPROOF BLUEPRINT  FOR YOUR VERY OWN
> PERSONAL CASH MACHINE

Cash not included!!!!

>I GUARANTEE you, the Instant Cash Report is just like having a legal
>printing press to make    SERIOUS MONEY ANYTIME YOU WANT !

Oh, forgery!!!! Why didnt you say so??

> SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS   WORK FROM HOME , OR  ANYWHERE ELSE - GUARANTEED
>BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.  WHY NOT SEE FOR YOURSELF ?
>
>TEST IT OUT . In fact..you  WILL be absolutely convinced that this
>system will make you at least 10,000 times what you paid for the report
, or
>I'll send you your money back..NO QUESTIONS ASKED . EVEN ONE YEAR LATER
. That's right..

A gaurantee is only as good as the jerk who gives it, spamboy!

>Take a full year to TEST THIS SYSTEM and if you're not 100 % SATISFIED
>during your one year NO RISK TRIAL... I' LL REFUND EVERY PENNY. You just

>can't lose !

I'll bet you find a way for us to!

>                      SHORT ON START UP CASH ?  NOT A PROBLEM !
>
>The total cost for getting the Instant Cash Report to you is only
>$49.95   And you can put this program to work IMMEDIATELY .
>Your profits can even be rolling in to you  WITHIN DAYS .

Oh, rich man can't spot us fifty bucks? What about your private island
and all that???

>BE AMONG THE FEW TO PROFIT

VERY few.....

> ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WHILE IT LASTS I GUARANTEE this report
> can be your ticket to

CAN BE?? I thought it was 100% gauranteed????

 A NEW FREEDOM AND

Maxi-pads??

>LIFESTYLE   WHICH  DO YOU  PREFER ....WORKING HARD  ? ...OR WORKING
>SMART !

Oh, just what I wanted : a new lifestyle.

>HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED. > >
>
>Note: You must agree to remit 5 % of your gross revenues from Instant
>Cash to my company.

5% of the gross?? That's a big chunk if you think about it. What if you
only make 5% profit? he gets it all!

>         You nust sign an agreement promising not to divulge its
>contents to anybody else .

I.e. don't tell anyone you got ripped off!!!

>         Because of the explosive nature of this program, it is
>necessary to limit distribution

The unibomber strikes again!!

>         in order to maximize the potential for participants. This
>offer will soon be discontined  without further notice . I
>urge you to act now .

In other words he plans to skip town with your money!!

>              METHOD OF PAYMENT IS BY INTERBANK CHECK DRAFT ONLY.

So you can't cancel payment???

>1.  MAKE OUT YOUR CHECK FOR  $ 49.95  ( U.S ) TO :   ARIEL PUBLISHING
>CORP.

WORTHLESS CRAP DELETED