ANST - kingdom conflict?

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Apr 30 03:27:41 PDT 1998

On 29 Apr 98, Davis, Richard wrote:

> Hi all, we just moved to our house on the Calontir/Ansteorra border.
> While this is not a problem for us (more event oppourtunities), we
> do have a question about who my wife should go to about Name/Device
> submissions.  While technically we live in Calontir (only by about 8
> miles), we are much closer to the nearest Ansteorran group.  Does
> Calontir technically and totally own us, or is it our decision.

1 - Yes, your kingdom of residence is based on the zip code you
subscribe from. You can cheat by getting a PO box in the kingdom you
WANT to be in, but that would be cheating. ;->

2 - I do not think submissions are limited to your home group. Submit
where you wish.

3 - Awards ARE limited. Your crown must approve any awards given to
you by any other kingdom.

Dore